Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Training Log 01/16 - 01/22/2012

Twitter Even though I showered I still reek of chlorineugghh


Man what a week!! I got my new trainer a cyclops2 fluid trainer, a Christmas gift to myself.  I was pretty motivated to jump on that. It’s going to take some getting used to when managing the time that I can ride the trainer. Normally I get all my WOs in during the early mornings and at lunch time, with my training on the bike trainer I am going to have to add a few nights to the weekly routines. This is going to be difficult since my nights are pretty fool with home work, dealing with two kids and handling all the nightly chores my wife things I need to do..ha I did manage to get on the trainer once this week, but my hopes is to be able to get on the trainer at least twice a week followed up by a Sunday ride .

Swimming!! How much do I hate you!! I planned 3 swims this week but due to a chest cold that I was battling I was only able to get in one session. I am not too worried about it, I find that I have been approving every time I get in the pool. My breathing is my biggest issue with my swim, I am guessing that is like most people struggling with the swim.  I just need to keep my cool and keep my form tight, I tend to freak myself out so I gasp for breath rather than following a smooth process. WORK IN PROGRESS.My spring sprint isn’t until May so I have time to get decent at the swim.

My totals for the week

·       RUN     16.63 Miles , 2:42:43

·       SWIM    219 Yards, 20m

·       BIKE    17.19 Miles, 1:00:02

·       Strength 1:00

    Total Time 5hrs 02min 45seconds

    Miles: 33.94miles

    Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment